This website uses its own and third-party 'cookies' to provide you with a better experience and service. By continuing to browse the site, the User is agreeing to accept our use of ‘cookies’. However, the User has the option to prevent the generation of 'cookies' and their elimination by selecting the corresponding option in their browser. In the case of blocking the use of ‘cookies’ on your browser, it is possible that some services or functionalities of the website will not be available.
What is a 'cookie'?
A ‘cookie’ is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in the User's device, which can be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc. These files allow the web site to remember information about your visit such as the language and the options preferred, which can facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful to as its content is customised. ‘Cookies’ play a very important role in enhancing your browsing experience.
How are ‘cookies’ used?
By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to ‘cookies’ being installed on your device and allow us know the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the website.
- The preferred web format in access from mobile devices.
- The last searches carried out in web services and personalization data of these services.
- Data of the connection with social networks for Users who access with their Facebook or Twitter User.
Types of 'cookies' used
This website uses both session and persistent ‘cookies’. Session ‘cookies’ store data only while the User is browsing the website and persistent ‘cookies’ store data in the device to be accessed and used in more than one session.
According to the purpose for which the data collected by the ‘cookies’ is used, the website can use:
They enable the User to browse a website or application and the use of the different options or services that may exist on it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted areas, remember the elements making up an order, carry out the order purchase process, registration or participation in an event, use security elements during browsing, store contents for sharing videos or sound.
They enable the User to access the service with a series of predefined general characteristics in accordance with criteria on the User’s device. For example, the language, the type of browser used for accessing the service, the selected content design, geolocalisation of the device and the regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
Statistical analysis ‘cookies’
They allow the monitoring and analysis of User behaviour on websites. The information collected through this type of 'cookies' is used to measure website activity, application or platform and for elaborating the browsing profiles of Users of those sites, in order to improve the service according to the data used by Users.
Some websites install third-party ‘cookies’ to manage and improve the services offered. For example, Google Analytics statistical services.
How do I manage ‘cookies’ in my browser?
Users have the option to allow, block or delete the ‘cookies’ installed on their browser by using the settings in their device’s browser settings options:
To adjust ‘cookie’-related permissions on Google Chrome:
- Click the menu on the toolbar (in the top right, a gear wheel icon with 3 stripes).
- Choose Settings.
- In the window that appears, at the end, click Show advanced settings.
- In the ‘Privacy’ Section, click Content settings.
- In ‘Cookies’ the options can be configured.
To adjust ‘cookie’-related permissions on Mozilla Firefox:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- From here you can configure the option you prefer.
To adjust ‘cookie’-related permissions on Internet Explorer 9:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window, click the Tools menu or go to the gear wheel icon also located on the top right.
- Click the Privacy tab and use the option Delete Browsing History to remove ‘cookies’. Enable ‘Cookies’ and then click Delete.
In the event of blocking the use of ‘cookies’ in your browser, it is possible that some of the website services or functions will not be available.
With some browsers it is possible to configure specific rules for managing ‘cookies’ per website, offering greater control over your privacy. This means that ‘cookies’ may be disabled for all sites except the ones you trust.